Introducing Zulmira, 20, a philologist based in Kazakhstan!
1. What are you passionate about?
Literature, art, Uyghur cuisine, sewing, learning languages, teaching. I like analyzing literary works; reading is to suffer the world through someone else's experience. I'm interested in observing peculiarities of Turkic languages, and Romanic & Germanic languages. I try to motivate my students.
2. What inspires you the most?
Islam, my strong nation as Toghraq, all wise mothers, teachers, people with limited abilities. I am inspired by people who feel enthusiastic about their job, their life, or their family, and who convey their enthusiasm and good energy to me.
3. What are your short term goals?
1) To learn Arabic language in order to comprehend Islam deeply
2) To study for a Masters degree abroad
3) To improve my language skills
4) To communicate with ambitious and talented Uyghur youth all over the world, and know more about Uyghurs